100% Brazilian Hair
- Brush hair with a paddle brush or comb out any tangles with a wide tooth comb before shampooing.
- Shampoo hair in lukewarm water, rinse and then condition.
- Allow conditioner to sit for 2-3 minutes and then rinse in cool water.
- Gently pat and squeeze out excess water with a towel.
- Spray a leave-in conditioner or simply comb out hair and allow to air dry.
- Do not over-process hair using high volume peroxides when bleaching or dying this may result in permanent hair damage.
- Do not abuse the hair with heat tools (blow-dryers, flatirons, curling irons, etc.) this may cause the hair to become excessively dry and result in overly porous hair.
- Do not perform any chemical service (perms, dying, bleaching) without the supervision of a professional hair stylist.
- Before brushing, spray a detangler or leave-in conditioner. Always start at the ends and work your way up to the root.
- Do not rub vigorously when washing your hair; this may cause the hair cuticles to become rough therefore making the hair unmanageable after drying.
- Do not use products (hair sprays, gels, mousse, etc.), that contain alcohol. This may cause the hair to dry and become rough.
Weaving / Extensions:
100% Human. Synthetic and High temperature Weaves.
- Untangle hair before washing with a wide tooth comb or running your fingers through.
- Apply mild shampoo in lukewarm water.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel without rolling the hai.r
- To dry hair, use a low heat dryer or set dry by air naturally.
- When drying do not twist or forcefully squeeze the hair.
- Do not over brush curls or waves.
- Brush gently with a wig brush or wig pick before washing.
- Fill a sink with cool water and add wig shampoo.
- Soak the wig for at least five minutes in the soapy water. Massage your wig without being forceful.
- Gently squeeze out excess water and rinse well in clean cool water.
- Place wig in a towel and pet dry gently.
- Place the wig on a wig stand to air dry.
- To maximize the life of your wig, wear a wig cap.
- The synthetic fibres will return to its original shape when you allow it to air dry after wash.
- Do not use excess heat on the unit, such a stove irons or flat irons.